ThWRASSEday! Some of the wrasses coming to Diver's Den® today at 5:00pm CST!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LiveAquaria Diver's Den WYSIWYG Store Update

Marine FishMarine FishMarine Fish
lg-1003191-136.jpg
lg-1003191-130.jpg
lg-1003191-170.jpg
Blackfin Fairy WrasseSuper Male Lineatus WrasseOrangeback Fairy Wrasse
Shop now before they are gone!

Diver's Den® WYSIWYG Store: http://bit.ly/LADiverDenR2R
Browse our quality aquarium supplies: http://bit.ly/LASuppliesR2R

RedSea500MaxS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you buy one, they live in the sand. If it dies...in the sand the 14-Day guarantee is worthless! No pic no refund, JACOB is now in charge and he wields a huge stick as Customer Service Manager. Things sadly have changed. Or maybe not...calling corporate tomorrow. I trust people in WI are not JACOB. I want to trust Live Aquaria! But...beware the rules are more than you read.

jschultzbass

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They changed how they do EVERYTHING now and hid it all in the fine print. Not to mention they jacked up prices like crazy and are stopping discounts. Petco definitely ruined liveaquaria no question. I've bought many thousands of dollars worth of fish from LA but am going to start looking elsewhere.

RedSea500MaxS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sad. We find a source we can trust, I think the “people” at LA worked hard...then big Corp comes in, and it’s gone. Why!? I want to believe. We all want to trust. Now....they worked, fought to screw me out of $80, not $800, using fine print on last page bottom...THAT DOES NOT SAY WHAT JACOB WROTE1

Last edited by a moderator:

jschultzbass

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tough crowd. Nice collection of Wrasses. Here is a picture of mine that I received from LA 5 months ago. Ran it through my FW dip and then Prazi bath

Diamond 5-14-19.JPG
DD has nice fish no doubt. No one is saying they don't. Pretty much every one of my fish has come from there. In my opinion the crowd isn't being tough enough. They changed their whole business model overnight and hid all the details in fine print. Just super sad to see them go downhill like that when they were the best place to buy fish period.

alton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DD has nice fish no doubt. No one is saying they don't. Pretty much every one of my fish has come from there. In my opinion the crowd isn't being tough enough. They changed their whole business model overnight and hid all the details in fine print. Just super sad to see them go downhill like that when they were the best place to buy fish period.
Yea I agree with your statement. The wrasse I posted came from Cali for $180 with tax. Sometimes you get a diamond in the rough ordering from LA Cali.

OP
OP
LiveAquaria

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you buy one, they live in the sand. If it dies...in the sand the 14-Day guarantee is worthless! No pic no refund, JACOB is now in charge and he wields a huge stick as Customer Service Manager. Things sadly have changed. Or maybe not...calling corporate tomorrow. I trust people in WI are not JACOB. I want to trust Live Aquaria! But...beware the rules are more than you read.

@RedSea500MaxS - We apologize if you are unhappy with the outcome of your conversation last week. Please understand, consistency is crucial while talking policy with our customers. Jacob is a very professional Supervisor, here in Wisconsin and leads our great CS team! He followed the policies, which are not uncommon in the industry—the necessity to provide images for losses and reporting the losses within the warranty period are clearly defined on the site and are far from unusual requests.

Should you have any additional questions or would like us to clarify processes/policy, etc.—we are here to help!

stevenlu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you get them to keep that color? I have one I bought from DD 1.5 years ago and he has turned almost all red.

alton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Add a second wrasse, make sure its not a male. They only flash when they are showing off! Or trying to scare another fish.
See attached picture of normal mode

DT 8-19.jpg

alton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a sub adult Flame and Eight Line Wrasse(from LA Cali) plus a couple of clown fish, that he likes to boss around from time to time.

RedSea500MaxS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@RedSea500MaxS - We apologize if you are unhappy with the outcome of your conversation last week. Please understand, consistency is crucial while talking policy with our customers. Jacob is a very professional Supervisor, here in Wisconsin and leads our great CS team! He followed the policies, which are not uncommon in the industry—the necessity to provide images for losses and reporting the losses within the warranty period are clearly defined on the site and are far from unusual requests.

Should you have any additional questions or would like us to clarify processes/policy, etc.—we are here to help!

Well folks on R2R....for $80 there is your answer!

It’s like watching those idiots cheer Beto on abortion’s one day before birth. WHAT/. In No World is that right. My fish are dead....inside 14 days. Dead! Jacob understand?

So the NEW LiveAquaria.com confirm, uncaring no concern for the buyer, condescending Jacob is right.

Decision is yours.

I am sad. We lost one we could count on.

Rob Freeman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for your lost, In my experience with LA in the past month ,they had no problem refunding me for my lost.

RedSea500MaxS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for your lost, In my experience with LA in the past month ,they had no problem refunding me for my lost.

Me either. I swore by them. Read the response, two dead’s. We must be consistent...blah blah. My lfs would replace 2 with 3 new. Duh. I have $$$$$$$ in my tank, always buying.

Rob Freeman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
il also have a ton of $$$$. Its been a toss up if the fish survives within those two weeks but they have been treating very well,it sucks you can't rely on them

gotem86

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well folks on R2R....for $80 there is your answer!

It’s like watching those idiots cheer Beto on abortion’s one day before birth. WHAT/. In No World is that right. My fish are dead....inside 14 days. Dead! Jacob understand?

So the NEW LiveAquaria.com confirm, uncaring no concern for the buyer, condescending Jacob is right.

Decision is yours.

I am sad. We lost one we could count on.
I'm sorry that you lost your fish. But I can understand why LA didn't offer a refund for a dead fish that you can't provide a picture of. I mean, what if your fish jumped out and the dog ate it? What if another fish ate it? What if it's alive but hiding somewhere in your reef?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 40.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back