Tidal Gardens Coral Extravaganza

Take a picture for us. There was no way to label the free coral because it was 100% random to who got them and up to the pickers to pick the free corals.
be awhile for a pic. zoas. and who know's between lighting differences between us and camera filter difference if they will look the same for you.
 
3 more amazing additions. Couldn’t help myself with the extra 20% off.

49A248E5-230E-434D-B336-8E05749C2F4B.jpeg



Random question... Have you seen any Pectinias in the trade, or were they all Indonesian? I had a beautiful one from you guys that was destroyed by a rogue gorilla crab and haven’t been able to find a replacement.
 
@Righteous we currently are growing out four different kinds at the moment. There are some still coming in from imports but we farm ours out. One of the grow outs of the Rainbow Pectinia will be cut in about a month or so.
 
Picked up my order today. I got a purple stylophora, yellow birdsnest, and a gold leptoseris. Best packaging I've seen. I will not be buying my frags from a lfs again! I'm pretty sure my freebie was another lepto I'm not positive though. Worth the 45min drive for me. Totally awesome experience!! Here's a photo of the freebie.
16153394428414679352311637153178.jpg
 
3 more amazing additions. Couldn’t help myself with the extra 20% off.

49A248E5-230E-434D-B336-8E05749C2F4B.jpeg



Random question... Have you seen any Pectinias in the trade, or were they all Indonesian? I had a beautiful one from you guys that was destroyed by a rogue gorilla crab and haven’t been able to find a replacement.

Is that the Shogun Acro on the right?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new