Tidal Gardens SPOOKTACULAR SALE >>FREE CORALS, $5 & $10 CORALS, $1,000+ IN GIVEAWAYS<< Sunday, October 22nd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FREE TG STICKER PACKS $250.00 VALUE
-Random orders placed during this sale will receive a FREE $25.00 STICKER PACK with 5 Tidal Gardens Coral Stickers.

These are the stickers we will be giving out for this sale.
sticker-pack.jpg

Firemanceej

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giveaway GIF by Vigor Labs

GIVEAWAYS HAVE OPENED UP NOW!
TG Supernova Hammer $245.00 Value
-To Enter: Comment on this thread NOW till October 22nd, 5:00 PM EST. NO LIMIT ON HOW MANY POSTS YOU CAN MAKE.
-BONUS ENTRY: Every order you place during the sale will be entered into the drawing.

5178-stock.jpg
-TG Supernova Hammer
That hammer is absolutely beautiful!

Joe_Joe14

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not think so. We are back to farm mode for them at this time. They will be on the site here and there as we con harvest some heads.
No worries I’ve found them to be my slowest growing euphyllia by far but one of the most under appreciated euphyllia out there! I have a very yellow Yaeyamensis with a light baby blueish body that looks very similar to y’all’s, but I’m trying to collect every strain I can and the chances there the same is slim to none lol

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We offer a limited number of shipment date modules for our Sale. Adding a shipping module to your order ensures that you will receive your order on a specific date (weather permitting). Pre-purchase shipping modules are non-refundable. THIS IS NOT PAID $34.99 SHIPPING, THIS IS ONLY TO RESERVE YOUR SHIPMENT DATE!
*** NOTE *** SHIPMENT DATE MODULES ARE FOR WHEN YOUR ORDER SHIPS! NOT DELIVERY DATE!

PURCHASE YOUR RESERVED SHIPPING DATE HERE

PWreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OVER $1,000.00 IN GIVEAWAYS!

$500.00 in FREE CORAL

To be included, place an order and random shipments from our Reef2Reef Sale will receive a FREE CORAL! (Last sale Approx 55% of people received a FREE CORAL!)

$250.00 CORAL PACK
-To Enter: Make a comment "Checking In" Every Hour on the hour or as close as you can during the sale. October 22nd, 11 AM - 5 PM EST) A total of 7 Entries from checking in.
-BONUS ENTRY: Every order you place during the sale will be entered into the drawing.

TG Supernova Hammer $245.00 Value
-To Enter: Comment on this thread NOW till October 22nd, 5:00 PM EST. NO LIMIT ON HOW MANY POSTS YOU CAN MAKE.

5178-stock.jpg

FREE TG STICKER PACKS $250.00 VALUE
-Random orders placed during this sale will receive a FREE $25.00 STICKER PACK with 5 Tidal Gardens Coral Stickers.

sticker-pack.jpg

WINNERS WILL BE Private Messaged here on Reef2Reef OR Sent an email (if your order number was drawn). Winners who have not placed an order during the sale will have to pay $35.00 for shipping on any coral giveaways.
Hope I win that hammer!

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 14.7%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 87 49.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 54 30.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.8%
Back