• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tide Pool Aquatics

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tide Pool Aquatics is a R2R vendor that specializes in fish ,, as far as I know they don't seem to sell corals ,, not that I could see anyway. I have been wanting to get a Flame Wrasse for my tank ,, if your going to have Wrasses ,,, a Flame Wrasse is kinda a must have fish ,, if you can get you hands on one ,, one of my other go to fish vendors has a Flame for sale ,, it wasn't cheap though ,, the price difference between the two vendors ,, not counting shipping was about $165 one vendor was free shipping the other was $45 ,, the down side ,, I have never used Tide Pool Aquatics ,, so was I willing to take a chance and buy this fish from a vendor I have never used to save money ,, the answer was yes. At the end of the day ,, they are a R2R vendor ,, for the most part ,, I have found most vendors who are sponsors of R2R are pretty good vendors.

So ,, what did I get ,,, I couldn't have flew out to California ,, went to their shop and picked out a nicer looking fish ,, they sent me the perfect fish ,, about 3 inches, maybe a tad bigger ,, a youngish fish ,, one that will be with me for years to come ,, I have some pretty Wrasses in my tank ,, but a Flame Wrasse is ,, well ,, one of them across the room fish ,, as good as it gets :)

I would definitely use this vendor again :)

Tide Pool Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much for the feedback, I'm thrilled that you're happy with your new fish! Flame wrasse are my all time favorite wrasse, they're beautiful

Blake Lewis - Tide Pool Aquatics

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back