Tideline 62g AIO owners

toor.attar

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2023
Messages
76
Reaction score
16
Location
Sandy
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who has the Tideline 62 aio. I’m upgrading my 15gl to a 62gl. Would love some help and advice on this tank. What return pumps do you use, I love dc pumps. What media do you use in the back filtration chambers. What heaters do you recommend for that aquarium. I was thinking of adding a grounding probe to prevent stray voltage as much as possible. Does anybody use a Uv sterilizer in their Tideline 62? So excited to start this tank! Give me some advice and opinions on what equipment/media I should use, thanks!
 
I just set up the 62 as well. Tweeking things here and there. I have the original return pumps and they seem to work fine, but very loud. I added a 300 watt Aquatop titanium heater, Sicce 2000 wavemaker and the Sicce Shark 300 Protein skimmer a few days ago.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new