Tidus tank build

tidus10

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2013
Messages
327
Reaction score
6
Location
Oswego, Ny
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it's getting close! The everything is almost all done!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363978950.538892.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363978968.509667.jpg

After building the tank I put it together I tested it
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363978985.896740.jpg

Then onto the stand!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363979127.711637.jpg
 
very nice! did you change the rocks around?
 
T5 v LED. First photo is T5 second is LED
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364010274.589689.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364010291.601225.jpg

the LEDs are so much brighter I love them. Now I just want a second set :-P
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364010387.199640.jpg


Can't wait for the morning and the sand to be settled.
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365076005.512644.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365076029.527991.jpg

New 3/4" return from Glass-Holes

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365076077.526679.jpg

Added 20lbs more sand

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365076125.750259.jpg

Sump set up
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365076148.479537.jpg

The whole sha-bang!
9ure4a9u.jpg

And the newest and only inhabitant. LFS said to add a fish to help cycle the tank?


~Tidus
 
Nooooo what happened?
 
It looks like the seam went between the back center and the bottom from the glass bowing.. Water is everywhere still
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366286014.245353.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366286029.412758.jpg

I'm getting a steam cleaner later


~Tidus
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new