• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tie Dye JB

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I knew I did, but got confused between all the PM’s and post on this thread! Never thought I’d get such rush from posting these pups!
Lol made my day.
To all others who PM’d me, sorry but you’ve missed the crazy tie dye shroom train! Till next time!

Mama should drop more soon.
Lol i knew that's what it had to be!
Can only imagine the response you got. I'm not kidding when I say I've kinda been stalking your shroom hahaha.
I seen tye dye pop up then I seen it was you who posted it and had to jump on it lol Just glad I finally got one. Feeling kind of like I finally won something :D

OP
OP
DonTavo27

DonTavo27

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol i knew that's what it had to be!
Can only imagine the response you got. I'm not kidding when I say I've kinda been stalking your shroom hahaha.
I seen tye dye pop up then I seen it was you who posted it and had to jump on it lol Just glad I finally got one. Feeling kind of like I finally won something :D

You sure did!
she will grow to be like her mama , and make you one happy Reefer!
I think mine has dropped about 10 pups in the last year, two of which came out with a red streak like yours, I can only imagine the pups you’ll get from this beauty.

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Home safe and sound!

Now to get her to attach to some rubble.

THANK YOU @DonTavo27
Screenshot_20210316-112321_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20210316-115019_Messenger.jpg

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yo @DonTavo27 man I love you for this one. Colors are super rich and heavy in this shroom pix don't do any justice bro.
20210409_150236.jpg

Probably set her back a little during acclimation but starting to come around:D

OP
OP
DonTavo27

DonTavo27

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yo @DonTavo27 man I love you for this one. Colors are super rich and heavy in this shroom pix don't do any justice bro.
20210409_150236.jpg

Probably set her back a little during acclimation but starting to come around:D

Wow that thing looks super happy! I’ve noticed that this type of shroom including the mother are brighter then the green streaked shroom I got from Taphil last weekend.
It was a pleasure hooking you up with this one, specially since I know it’s gone to a good home.
I’ll text you when a I get a chance.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 18.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back