Tiger moray w/ turtles?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Echo2656
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Echo2656

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2022
Messages
127
Reaction score
94
Location
Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I know this place is mostly saltwater stuff, but i have an 80 with 2 red eared sliders in and I was wondering if I could put a 2' tiger moray w/ them (have lots of hiding places but is a bare bottom tank because the turtle will eat sand or pebbles smaller than their mouths).
 
Anyone? Well going to bump up to the top then.
 
Most of us here will not be familiar with those species. I don't think neither with be a predator to the other, but what you have to consider, is both of their needs. Are you able to create an environment in the tank which encompasses both the needs of each species.
 
plenty of freshwater forums you could post this on and get a better answer. Turtles are opportunistic, i wouldn't put it past them to try take a bite out of the eel given the chance.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new