Tiles for growing out colonies...

Read back and decided to sand them down a bit on all sides. Just to get anything off. I also decided to try this as they were to thick for my liking and it worked.....way to much labor with a 12" hack saw but definitely going to be splitting the rest before I cure.

For 9.98 CAD and a bit of elbow grease i Think I have found my new zoa colony rocks and frag disks

Need to find a better way to slice them though.
999b823d89775e9314d2458f90d85e50.jpg
c2944ffe10341a2efc29647c366e184a.jpg

If you soak them in hot water, the glue comes off easier. Then just stick them in the back of your toilet tank for a month or so. Should do the trick.
 
I know this is a old post but i wanted to say thank you. this helped me out. i'm going to try to toilet trick as well. LOL
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new