Time is short: Do you rush a task or come back to it another time

Gumbies R Us

God, Bouldering, and Reefing
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
31,106
Reaction score
54,639
Location
North Georgia
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time is something all of us wish we had more of. Sometimes life gets in the way of us caring for our reef tanks, and we wish we had more time to tend to our tanks. When your time is short, are you rushing to get a task done, or do you come back to it when you have more time? For example, your tank needs the filter sock cleaned, you are limited on time, but you know you need to get it done. Are you rushing to clean it, or coming back a different day when you have more time to properly clean it?


Nfl Time GIF by FanDuel
 
I’ve had water mixed in my change tank for two weeks.

It’ll be there in another week I’m sure.

Depends on the problem really. For the most part, I’m a lazy reefer. Only have one of my 3 25lb bags of sand in the tank, it’s been running since I think November?

For things I can swap like socks, I buy spares and can change it without needing to wash the old one. I defrost a weeks worth of food, only thing I do often is empty the skimmer and feed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new