Time To Color 'Em Up

Thanks for the observations Mitch. Please keep letting us know how it goes.
 
Very nice. Thanks for the information. Which strontium product are you using and how much are you dosing?
 
Not a problem, I'm used to it. And many think Dana is strictly a female name, so they think I'm of the opposite sex. Nice tank BTW.
When I first got into the hobby I was one of those people who was like, cool a female guru. I hope she's cute.......whaaaaa the fudge is that.. wink Joke smile. You Rock Dana! I know you hear it often BUT thank you for all your hard work and contributions to our community!!!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new