Time to participate here

  • Thread starter Thread starter Emac909
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Emac909

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2011
Messages
255
Reaction score
126
Location
Redlands, SoCal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is Eric Mac***. I've been in the hobby for a good 12 years now. For many years my addiction was sps, but after my last tank crash I've decided to go a little simpler route. I've been a member here for a while but never participated(shame shame on me).

I will be posting a build thread of my current setup here shortly. I just thought I should introduce my self first.
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Welcome !!! Im looking foward to your build thread i live looking at every ones build gives me ideas for mine 8)
 
Hi Eric!! Welcome to R2R!! Hope you enjoy your stay with us! :D
 
Welcome to R2R. I like how your overflow in on the end and not the middle. I have been thinking about putting my overflow on the end but didnt know if it work. My tank is in front of a bar so I can see thru it.
 
Here's the start of my thread
The Mac's 180 nem tank
Also how stick r the mods here? Can I post a build thread on my current tank from another forum? I guess I need to read some stickies. ;)

Even though it's a lil' time consuming, we would prefer you to post your build thread here, instead of just linking to another forum.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new