Time zones

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cory
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cory

More than 25 years reefing
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2014
Messages
6,882
Reaction score
3,107
Location
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does the time zone UTC change on the apex when daylight savings time in in effect? I thought for sure i inputted UTC -7 for Edmonton area, but after the time change it appears to be UTC -6. And now my lights programming is turning off early. Changing it back to UTC -7 has apparently fixed my lights turning off early.
 
I can say for sure but don’t believe mine does. I never look and never had the wrong time. You do have day light savings and auto clock enabled correct?
 
I can say for sure but don’t believe mine does. I never look and never had the wrong time. You do have day light savings and auto clock enabled correct?
Just auto clock. Daylight savings time insnt enabled. Is it supposed to be?
 
Just auto clock. Daylight savings time insnt enabled. Is it supposed to be?
Yes if you want it to change for day light savings. I keep them both enabled for time change

765390DE-C5E3-4164-997B-5D9B2307DA58.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new