Timmyrules 10 gallon tank

Hey guys! It’s been a while! I’ve been soooo busy! Ive been pretty sick with palytoxin the last week…I’m better now tho. And I have re homed all but two small clown fish…all the corals seem to be doing good! I’m gettin some new acros tomorrow, I’m super excited abt that! I’ll put some new pics on here soon! I hope everyone’s doing well!
 
New coral arrived today!!! All look pretty healthy! Everyone except this one acro…it’s badly bleached. :confused-face:

Here’s some pics!
IMG_8611.jpeg
IMG_8612.jpeg
IMG_8613.jpeg
 
IMG_8668.jpeg


My new alvopora frag! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new