• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tiny brittle stars

reefcreep

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have tons of baby micro brittles everywhere in my tank! I just pulled out at least 200 off one rock. They are scavengers and a great part of a saltwater clean up crew. Willing to sell if anyone is interested. Limited available.
10 for 20
20 for 30
Plus shipping
image.jpg
image.jpg
Interested if you have anymore available and ready to ship let me know please....Gig Harbor, Wa 98329

Vette67

Reefing since 1997
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to give props to @tnewell. I just received my order today. Alive and crawling with stars. These guys are TINY. But plenty included, packed well, and communication was perfect. Very happy with my purchase. Probably not even half of the stars included are pictured. I had to put them in a dark cup to even be able to see them. Thanks....

img_7092-1-jpg.2084465

OP
OP
tnewell

tnewell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to give props to @tnewell. I just received my order today. Alive and crawling with stars. These guys are TINY. But plenty included, packed well, and communication was perfect. Very happy with my purchase. Probably not even half of the stars included are pictured. I had to put them in a dark cup to even be able to see them. Thanks....

img_7092-1-jpg.2084465
Thanks! I’m glad you are happy with your stars!

OP
OP
tnewell

tnewell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have any left id love toget 20 shipped to 76502
Ill pm you in a bit, and to everyone else in the thread, I have taken a little time away from shipping and such to attend to extended family that isn’t doing very well. I plan to continue shipping next week!

Vancjj88

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill pm you in a bit, and to everyone else in the thread, I have taken a little time away from shipping and such to attend to extended family that isn’t doing very well. I plan to continue shipping next week!
Awesome thank you. I hope your family is doing better

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back