Tiny little yellow anemone

So i guess no one wants to come out and play tonight
If anyone has a chiller for a 10 g tank for sale please let me know. Thanks
 
I would start checking your local craigslist and also any local aquarium groups (not just saltwater, freshwater too) to find a chiller. Maybe even call up LFS's and see if they have any used chillers for sale. It is the middle of summer and you are in FL so finding one may either be difficult or easy. I know that you put live rock and live sand in the new 10g tank, I suggest getting some sort of bottle bacteria to help colonize the tank just in case. As Krista said, acclimating him to the new tank is going to be crucial. I really hope you can save the little guy, he is very precious.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new