Tip for swift redelivery when UPS lies about delivery attempts

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Fed Ex ,TOS , "LIVE ANIMALS PROHIBITED" .
They have seen my last dollar.

OP
OP
polyppal

polyppal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ups kinda cares because it's a union shop. FedEx, we can give two craps less because we aren't a union shop and those delivery drivers are majority owner/operators.

With love,

An ex FedEx AC/MX employee.
Oh wow! Didn’t know Fedex is non-union and those drivers are o/o! Kinda shocking they can keep it all together

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh wow! Didn’t know Fedex is non-union and those drivers are o/o! Kinda shocking they can keep it all together
They do OK, just as well as ups and in some facets, better (IMHO). The 6 years I was there it was a lot of do MORE with LESS. The delivery drivers still make decent change and so does everyone else (for the most part). They pay right to keep the union out, some of the work rules can be a grind. A lot of underhood outsourcing for day to day jobs also.

OP
OP
polyppal

polyppal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They do OK, just as well as ups and in some facets, better (IMHO). The 6 years I was there it was a lot of do MORE with LESS. The delivery drivers still make decent change and so does everyone else (for the most part). They pay right to keep the union out, some of the work rules can be a grind. A lot of underhood outsourcing for day to day jobs also.
Whenever I experience how crappy Fedex service is these days, it reminds me of Tom Hanks job in Castaway - where he went to such extreme lengths to be the best of the best… I guess when he got stuck on that island, Fedex QC fell apart :(

41167619-72F6-4C43-B15D-EF9F1EFBBF43.gif

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 8.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 19 15.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 85 68.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.0%
Back