Tips for keeping shrimp happy.

ChrisAndJulie2012

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2015
Messages
130
Reaction score
66
Location
Memphis, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So our 125 has three shrimp in it now.

A peppermint, blood and how a harlequin. Other then Iodine and the basic's what should I be testing for? Any tips on keeping these guys long term? I can hand feed the blood and peppermint shrimp by hand. I am sure we will seldom see the harley from what I have read in posts; unless he's hungry.
 
The Harley needs to eat as well too and I hope you have plenty od astrina starfish in your tank or in the sump that you can hand feed it makes a show.
Oh and no other star fish as it will make it a meal out of it very quickly :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new