Titanwerx FTS

Another new Wrasse,...I just could'nt resist!



 
Current FTS, playing with a new filter I got.
3e580efab8379c7f9de28e2a3a85d53c.jpg
 
A few close up shots!
A804FFB2-E2A2-4FA3-9E44-6A7F02F54D60.jpeg
DB4BA981-F823-4C8B-81EB-C42F5C01CC76.jpeg
E8F78BD6-C979-4800-BC6D-9BF2F07B2F20.jpeg
 
@Titanwerx Any updates on your reef? I'd love to see some new FTS pics. :D
 
Current update on the tank, thought I’d take a short vid with my phone this time. Had to use a filter but it came out ok I think, music was free so sorry if you don’t like it, you can just mute it lol.
 
With a heavy heart I have finally decided to shut down this tank... so I can upgrade!! Already setup the new tank just never updated in here. I’ll be creating a new post for the new build

CA2DED3A-BDC1-4241-8E34-6A04C66D9179.jpeg A3376BEC-9629-45AA-963A-CB16FE560AD2.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new