To all the R2R veterans!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kevgib67
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2022
Messages
42,210
Reaction score
261,099
Location
Canfield, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Veterans Day and thank you and your families for your sacrifice and service! I know 2 days early.
Michael Venom Page Sport GIF by UFC
 
Last edited:
Preemptive attack I like


Here is to remembering all those who have served and to those who are still in!

Thank You For Your Service Artists On Tumblr GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

@armyvetheather
 
Lets not forget to thank a Veteran today. Without Veterans, instead of reef tanks we would be driving real military tanks or raising fish for food. :)
 
Thank you to all who have served and who are currently serving.

My Brother is currently enlisted and my Dad, Grandfather, Mom, and both her Brothers are all Vets.

Thank you.
 
Thank you for everyone who has served! I’ve known a few people at our church who have served in the military, but no one that I know in my family. (Except my wife’s great grand father who served in ww2)
 
I had my free breakfast at I Hop this morning. Veterans Day is the only time we eat there.
That is my Stateside shirt. I got it when I was 19 and it still fits. :)

Vet Uniform.jpg
 
I had my free breakfast at I Hop this morning. Veterans Day is the only time we eat there.
That is my Stateside shirt. I got it when I was 19 and it still fits. :)

Vet Uniform.jpg
A well deserved free breakfast, thanks again for your service Paul!
 
I had my free breakfast at I Hop this morning. Veterans Day is the only time we eat there.
That is my Stateside shirt. I got it when I was 19 and it still fits. :)

Vet Uniform.jpg
This brought a smile to my face! Thank you for your service, Paul!
 
Thank you to all who have served and who are currently serving.

My Brother is currently enlisted and my Dad, Grandfather, Mom, and both her Brothers are all Vets.

Thank you.
What a brave family you have! I hope they all feel appreciated today.
 
I had my free breakfast at I Hop this morning. Veterans Day is the only time we eat there.
That is my Stateside shirt. I got it when I was 19 and it still fits. :)

Vet Uniform.jpg
Thank you, Paul, for your service!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new