To much light? Or flow?

smarcuscofer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Messages
171
Reaction score
51
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a candy cane 3 weeks ago it hasn't really looked the same as when I bought it I think it looked a little better when I had it on the sand bed for a day or 2 when I first got and was trying to find a spot for it... It eats when I feed it just looks like the flesh is receded and it's happy

Salinity 1.026
Nitrate 15 ppm
Phosphate.025-.030
Dkh 11 I try to keep 9 or 10 new batch of fritz rpm is mixing higher than usual and I also just realized my reagent is far out of date and I'm at the very bottom of the bottle maybe some new reagent for more accuracy
Calcium 425
Magnesium 1350
took some pics in white light I know y'all gonna ask
PXL_20240217_214357275.jpg
17082063883316040524034469797321.jpg
PXL_20240217_214329159.jpg
PXL_20240217_214314656.MP.jpg
 
What kind of light do you have and what intensity? It looks like its slowly wasting away, I am guessing low light
 
17082082922866723145351702621874.jpg
I also have this diffuser to help with spread and disco ball
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new