To Spoil My Acan

  • Thread starter Thread starter mocha 75
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mocha 75

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2026
Messages
45
Reaction score
11
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to spoil my acan.

Currently I do reef roids twice a week but I also do one pellet of x treme fish food in each head.

What can I add to make this a delicious, decadent dinner? Selcon? Give me your ultimate LPS coral recipe
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new