Toadstool closed up and shrinking

  • Thread starter Thread starter boboyo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I found the issue with the toadstool this week. I saw a small vermetid snail on the frag. Not only did I glue it's head, I also superglued a layer around the whole frag so any babies that I cant see will die off. Hopefully there was no other vermetids anywhere in the tank. I'm pretty sure the vermetid came with this frag (was my first frag and I didnt know what to look for)

Every since then, the toadstool has been extra happy!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new