Toadstool Turned White

NDIrish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I left a fish net in overflow and it caused my 5 gal ato to empty out into my sump. Causing my salinity to drop from 1.025 to 1.022 overnight .
Could this cause my toadstool to turn pink with white tentacles?
It is in the same place it has always been and it was light brown with green tips.
My parameters are still the same.

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't think that would do it but maybe the temperature swing if the RO was colder than the display.

Anyways, try to target feed the coral something like AF energy or similar to provide it with the zooxanthellae equivalent till it gets its colors back. You can also try phycopure zooxanthellae

PTXReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't think that would do it but maybe the temperature swing if the RO was colder than the display.

Anyways, try to target feed the coral something like AF energy or similar to provide it with the zooxanthellae equivalent till it gets its colors back. You can also try phycopure zooxanthellae

I agree with @Spare time ! Nice suggestion!

OP
OP
NDIrish

NDIrish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have some Phyco Pure reef blend that I have been dosing my tank at 30ml.

Back