Toadstools.Japanese toadstool.. weeping willow... lets see them!

Picked this up the other day. Would you all consider this a Weeping Willow? I feel like the name gets tossed around a lot to sell frags. I was told it was 🤷🏻‍♂️ Still small so we’ll see.
IMG_6434.jpeg
Looks like it could be. Probably just a long polyp toadstool. Maybe lower the flow and see how long the polyps get. Usually much longer polyps.
 
Looks like it could be. Probably just a long polyp toadstool. Maybe lower the flow and see how long the polyps get. Usually much longer polyps.
I’ll try that… These are also being sold locally. Definitely longer tentacles but also larger frags 🤷🏻‍♂️
IMG_6546.jpeg
 
My toadstool is trying to figure things out, but i love her already.
bb332e01-f3b3-4d9d-82aa-03efb6043ad7.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new