Toby Puffer Teeth Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter a;lksdjf
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

a;lksdjf

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Messages
265
Reaction score
160
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Valentini puffer has been eating fresh table shrimp to wear his teeth down on and I was wondering if freeze dried krill would also suffice as an option to wear down teeth or are they not hard enough?
 
Not sure. I gave my puffer clam in a half shell and he would bite on that. You could try something similar.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new