Today, in history.

GratefulReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2012
Messages
422
Reaction score
6
Location
syracuse,ny
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As some of you may know, or figured by my name, I am a huge Grateful Dead fan. Today, was Ron "pigpen" McKernans birthday. He was an essential part of the formation of the Grateful Dead. Essentially it was his band, tho Jerry would be the public eyes defacto leader. I never got to see pigpen, or even jerry but their music lives on. Today I am listening to all old pigpen era shows as my computer contains about 100gigs of just grateful dead music, not to mention the rest of what I have. Just wanted to throw a thread out there about it, I know theres some other heads here just wanted to get the word out, give pig some love and listen to some old pig shows =)
 
My mom would be all over this as she followed them around for a while. I have never acquired a taste for them though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new