• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tomato Clown Pair

Jeremy Minervini

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to trade for bigger fish really 4-5 inches which i know seems like a reach but who knows! maybe someone who is downsizing will run into this post. If you're interested to buy with cash make me an offer. Thanks! (Brighter and smaller fish is the male)

CA743D2F-420F-48C0-A700-3138D4FEDE2E.jpeg 49236CC5-5DE5-4C61-94BC-F1BCFBFBFB08.jpeg

OP
OP
J

Jeremy Minervini

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make an offer. They aren’t proven breeders but they are bonded and they are definitely not babies they have some good size to them not huge but not small but i don’t have exact measurements

OP
OP
J

Jeremy Minervini

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you do have something to trade and would like more than the value of the tomato clowns if i am interested i will gladly add cash

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back