Tomini Tang v Angel

Devan Patel

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2022
Messages
367
Reaction score
119
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’ve had a tomini adult tang in my tank for over a year now. I just added a bi color angel into the tank (LFS said they would be fine) but it doesn’t seem so. The tomini keeps attacking it constantly. I added 3 other fish today beside the angel and the tomini isn’t attacking it. My tank is a waterbox 50.3 AIO.

what are some options?
 
20260529_172731_D314EA4F-37A0-4076-972A-D52DAF0FDE01.png

Bump
 
I would rehome the angel, it should be in a larger tank anyway
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new