• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tommy’s Phyto review

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

EvanDeVita

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
After receiving my second order of live food from Tommy I’m ready to give a review!
First order was for two bags/containers of phytoplankton. Tommy was extremely helpful with how much to dose, when to dose, where to store, and how phyto helps! Couldn’t be happier.
My Second order of two bottles of copepods was a little shaky, but it wasn’t his fault. The package was a strong cardboard, but evidently it went through a rough transit. One of the bottles unfortunately was broken open (even though they were well packed), and about half the water and pods (as compared to the other bottle) were lost. All the remaining pods were alive and bouncing around! The other bottle was full of active pods! Again, it wasnt Tommy’s fault that some pods were lost, and I will most certainly buy from him again!

pleasure2024

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay So, I bought a Radion G6 Blue on 2/27/2024 at 12:12pm Eastern. Today is 3/8/2024 and tommy has not delivered the light. He has told me 3 times he has shipped. 2 times he was supposed to ship overnight. No tracking number given. I gave up on Tommy and asked for a refund on 3/7/2024. I do not have my money back---SHAME ON TOMMY. Buyer BEWARE!

Back