• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tonga Branch Rock (Live rock)

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

LiveRockmia

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
433
Reaction score
152
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Downsizing to a smaller tank for a move. Selling my very mature live Tonga branch rock. Has pink and purple coralline on it. This type of rock is very hard to find.

Selling 10 pound box for $200 shipped
They ship wet and wrapped in wet paper to preserve the life.

Local pickup is also welcome for a discount. Located in Miami

20240513_191112.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new