Tonga Fighting Conch? Looking for confirmation

CaptainScuba

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2025
Messages
85
Reaction score
74
Location
North Palm Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, just looking for confirmation ID on a snail that I picked up today. My LFS wasn’t sure what species; it rode in on some live rock. It is fairly small, not even an inch, and has some very cool coloration and pattern which is what excited me. Smallest conch I’ve seen and I’ve always wanted one for my nano tank.

Just not 100% on ID, based on some time on google and sifting through stuff here it’s potentially a Tonga Fighting Conch. Can anyone confirm?
IMG_2036.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new