Too many BTA's ...how to thin them out...advice needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter joe-ejs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

joe-ejs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2020
Messages
448
Reaction score
99
Location
charlotte
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my Red BTA are multiplying faster than I can handle. I use a coffee stirrer stick to remove them when I can. Is there another way to get them out easier, where I can get 4-5 at a time? Removing the rock is not an option as it is a large negative aquascape structure.

Any suggestions are appreciated.
 
Hello, my Red BTA are multiplying faster than I can handle. I use a coffee stirrer stick to remove them when I can. Is there another way to get them out easier, where I can get 4-5 at a time? Removing the rock is not an option as it is a large negative aquascape structure.

Any suggestions are appreciated.
Do a search here for "Nem Canon". It should hopefully help out. If not, others may have a different approach to recommend.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new