Took down my 150gal reef tank

Ft Fish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
21
Location
33305
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a nice HEAVY old Odell tank. I enjoyed setting it up and loved it. Until I was away on vacation and the GFCI tripped and killed the tank. Not fun! After hemming and hawing I took the tank fully down and sold it locally on Craigslist. I still have a skimmer, LED Lights, some 5gallon jugs and various stuff. I plan to list them for sale here. I'm located in Ft Lauderdale and will only sell cash in person. I know this isn't the introduction folks hope for, but I'd rather get the equipment to folks that will actually put it to use.

REEF OCTOPUS CLASSIC 152-S
Two 300W MarsAqua Dimmable LED Aquarium Lighting Full Spec Reef Coral
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!

You will get spammed with welcome messages in this thread. It’s best to start a new one in the marketplace.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
May do better on the marketplace with some photos. However there may be a minimum number of posts before you can list. I don’t recall for certain.

Either way, good luck
Yes it seems like there is a limit to when you can post something for sale. So I guess i'll be waiting till I get there.

Thanks
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new