Took down tank. High end equipment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of interest. Nobody has bitten. I'll sell the tank for $80 shipped! Its gonna cost me $30 to ship it alone!
 
I just received the ATO tank today and boy it's AWESOME!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE AWESOME DEAL EDDIE!!:peace:
 
I just received the ATO tank today and boy it's AWESOME!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE AWESOME DEAL EDDIE!!:peace:

Great to hear! I really wish I could have put it to use. I designed it to fit my stand and equipment perfectly. I'm disappointed I couldn't use it but I'm glad you can. Enjoy!
 
Ill buy the apex jr with new temp probe. Will pm you.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
$40 for the heater shipped.

$140 for the EB8 shipped. 1 month old!

Doser with spare pump head for $160 shipped!

Aquabus cable is $15 if you buy the EB8 or $20 by itself!
 
What exactly is the 25 foot aquabus needed for? Isn't apex wireless capable.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
What exactly is the 25 foot aquabus needed for? Isn't apex wireless capable.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

You use the Aquabus cables to connect the different modules. I used it to connect an EB8 to my other tank 20 feet away. So then I could use the same controller to control 2 tanks.

The Apex can be hooked up to wireless internet with a gaming adapter. This is the adapter I use. Amazon.com: NETGEAR WNCE2001 Universal WiFi Internet Adapter - Manufacturer Refurbished: Computers & Accessories
 
I am FIRM on the Doser price. I paid $210 for it shipped with the replacement head. $160 is a great deal with it never being used.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new