Top 10 all time acropora

  • Thread starter Thread starter greg1786
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Richard?
As in Jackson from RC back in the day?
You back?
Jackson Rainbow Tenuis?
Hey Perry. Hope all is well. I'm back... with a nano for now. After a move I plan on jumping in bigger than ever. I'm still getting used to all of the changes. I'm going through 400w radium withdrawals :D
 
Hey Perry. Hope all is well. I'm back... with a nano for now. After a move I plan on jumping in bigger than ever. I'm still getting used to all of the changes. I'm going through 400w radium withdrawals :D

Dude,
So happy you are back brother!!!
Your Solana was so awesome back in the day!!! Someone better give you a nice piece of your Tenuis back, still the nicest one in the game, in my opinion of course!
Glad you are back :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new