Top 15 zoas and palys qualifiers....

Please vote for your Top 10 zoas and palys..

  • PPE

    Votes: 58 52.3%
  • PPRPE

    Votes: 37 33.3%
  • GPE

    Votes: 14 12.6%
  • OPE

    Votes: 37 33.3%
  • Nuclear Greens

    Votes: 56 50.5%
  • Purple Deaths

    Votes: 48 43.2%
  • Armageddons

    Votes: 65 58.6%
  • Red Wines

    Votes: 47 42.3%
  • Candy Apple Reds

    Votes: 53 47.7%
  • Darth Mauls, Nightmares, Sopranos, etc...

    Votes: 67 60.4%
  • Mohawks

    Votes: 55 49.5%
  • Chong Bongs

    Votes: 26 23.4%
  • Armor of God

    Votes: 37 33.3%
  • Pink Elephants

    Votes: 27 24.3%
  • Tubs Blues

    Votes: 50 45.0%
  • Rastas

    Votes: 49 44.1%

  • Total voters
    111
  • Poll closed .
Rastas was actually on the list.. I forgot to add it... I'll edit it now... :)
 
just to be fair to Rastas.. to all that have voted already, pls let me know on this thread if you want to add another vote for Rastas since I made the boo boo of not adding her to the list... :)

keep the votes coming... it's funny how many votes we've gotten already but on the qualifying round, not too many people posted their favorites... ;)
 
Lets vote people!

Nice Marv!
 
No Raptor Rainbow love? Booo
 
i voted :). yeah after seeing the picture on here the other day of the raptor rainbows, they are on my "I Need That" list ! :)
 
Armageddons I just have to find a small frag i can afford

Come-on someone make me a frag lol
 
45 voters!

I would like to get at least 300 voters on this one.
 
Hmm, next time I think Im going to grow out some smaller frags next time. Maybe I can hook more people up, but it will still be a while.
 
That is just what the percentage of voters are voting for.

Like right now 53% of the voters chose PPE's.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new