Top Down Pics!!!!

403026373_ikRat-L.jpg


This one is top-flight stuff. Nice composition, stunning colors, and a very nice "art" element. Glad to see it on the Reef2Reef home page. Nice work.
Gary
 
Nice pictures everyone! I think we should keep them coming in this thread! How FUN!!!

Oh my my.... um WOW!

Is that your tank? WOW where can i see more?

Yup, that is my tank. You can see LOTS more here:
http://perfectpix.smugmug.com/Aquariums

There are tons of images here, not all of them are mine. My tank pictures are labeled "My Reef xxx"

This one is top-flight stuff. Nice composition, stunning colors, and a very nice "art" element. Glad to see it on the Reef2Reef home page. Nice work.
Gary

Thanks Gary! That means a lot coming from you.
 
I took these the other day with my photo Box and Canon 1Dmk2 sigma 150mm f2.8 Macro lens.
8.jpg


7.jpg


6.jpg


favia.jpg
 
I think you have an acro in your cap garden there. LOL Very nice pic though.
 
Here's a few that I have taken.

DSC_0030.jpg


DSC_0052.jpg


DSC_0133-1.jpg


DSC_0138.jpg


DSC_0146.jpg


DSC_0147.jpg


DSC_0003.jpg


And by far one of my favorite top downs from the LFS I used to work for.
DSC_0003.jpg
 
OOps messed up that last one. This is the pic that was supposed to be there.
DSC_0016.jpg
 
Excellent! Keep them coming! Roshi719, there are actually 2... 1 is COMPLETELY surrounded, can you see it?
 
403037459_23Mr2-L.jpg


This makes it clear! I never noticed that this branch was completely enclosed until I took these pictures.
 
If ever there was a coral seen thumbing it's nose at another coral... this is it!! Nice shooting by the way man.
 
Ya! I have no idea what that Acro is growing up thru the montis, but I can almost watch it grow! That piece grows like wildfire!!!
 
I thought we'd done a top-down thread recently, but I can't find it so it must have been my imagination. Regardless, I'll throw in a few from my photo collection. I only wish some of these corals were mine.
Gary

mwrscoly01.jpg


mwrlobo01.jpg


fungiamouth02.jpg


dlcmombaby01sm.jpg


dlcfavia01sm.jpg


archalice02.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new