Top Shelf Aquatics $10,000 for 10,000 Giveaway! 10 WINNERS! $10,000+ in Prizes!

BananaPhone

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: EPIC 600-Gallon Custom Reef Aquarium Install!

What is something that interested you in this video? Did you learn something new? Share in a comment in this thread! (We would also love for you to leave comments on the YouTube video page, but this isn't required for the bonus entry.)

Nice work guys, really like how you were using the empty bag with the hose to prevent the sand from going everywhere

AquaTeen

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get your entries in!!!

For today's DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS, check out and discuss the video: Day in the Life at Top Shelf: Coral Farming!

What is something that interested you in this video? Did you learn something new? Share in a comment in this thread! (We would also love for you to leave comments on the YouTube video page, but this isn't required for the bonus entry.)

#r2rgiveaway

I would have a tough time trying to pick the corals I would be taking home if I won the grand prize

AngieBoBangie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: The Oxygen Revolution in Your Tank!

Taras seems like he is more obsessed with the phyto than the corals and fish!

AngieBoBangie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: MULTI-MILLION Dollar Home gets Beautiful Tank Install!

Do you guys deliver systems like that to California? LOL

AngieBoBangie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: Talking Fish: A Deeper Dive into Mandarin Gobies, Scooter Blennies, and Dragonets!

One day I will have a scooter blenny in my tank. The only question is do I name him "Scooter" or "Benny the Blenny"?

FooFighter

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: Talking Fish: Surgeonfish, Tangs and The Acanthuridae Fish Family!

I don't think a tank is complete without a Tang but it's too bad they need such large tanks for swimming

WombatsStaySafe

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: Talking Fish: Surgeonfish, Tangs and The Acanthuridae Fish Family!

Yup Tangs are for sure the lawn mowers of the ocean

AquaTeen

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

I love feeding my Tangs nori every day and they have gotten all the other fish interested in nori now as well

AngieBoBangie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: FIRST LOOK! NEW Coralvue HYDROS Control X10

Today's video is of a product that is actually in one of the prize packages you might win!

I love the design and color scheme on the Hydros system actually looks like it was designed to be in an area where things might get salt water on them

AngieBoBangie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: JAW DROPPING 16’ Aquarium Installation!

It's a cool system but nothing beats live coral

AngieBoBangie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: NEW HYDROS Kraken! The Ultimate Power Center?

Does Hydros have an auto tester like the Apex Trident? I think that's the key module for me to consider it

Areseebee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Entry: great to learn so much about surgeonfish. I've always been sorta anti-tang but I must say I'm coming around.

OReinhardt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry: great to learn so much about surgeonfish. I've always been sorta anti-tang but I must say I'm coming around.
Please pick me I'm begging guys watching Paul and Geo come in your shop is my favorite I love how you guys love and appreciate the hobby and customers.

Johnd651

Getting back in after 10+ years
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

It was interesting learning about there gut flora and how it affects what they eat.

MattewWhite

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been a big fish fan for a long time so seeing this I knew I had to get on here and enter. Came from Paul Cuffaro's channel and just can't wait to see who wins!

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH BULLIES IN YOUR TANK?

• I place the offender in an acclimation box for a period of time (jail).

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • I remove the offender entirely and reintroduce them at a later time (rehab).

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • I use the mirror method (a little reverse psychology).

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • I rearrange rock work (throw them off).

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • I don't tolerate bullies. Bye bye fishy!

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • I've never dealt with a tank bully.

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Other (please explain!)

Votes: 7 12.3%
Back