**Top Shelf Aquatics CHRISTMAS CLEARANCE LIVE SALE Thread**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Clickable links on the R2R App now... but redirected to the OOPS this page cannot be found message!

I know you'll get it...TSA...I have faith in you! While you work on that, I'm taking a NAP! Been up since 5:30AM! [emoji42]

[emoji170][emoji225]

We have to upload the link and then unlock them. It is a result of us uploading them earlier all as private and not realizing it. They're working now. There will usually be a 2 min delay after they are posted on here.

BlueDamselReef

Just keep swimming!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have to upload the link and then unlock them. It is a result of us uploading them earlier all as private and not realizing it. They're working now. There will usually be a 2 min delay after they are posted on here.
Woah woah! I saw it! [emoji102] $1 daisy cutter and as soon as I clicked it...it was GONE! [emoji23] [emoji23]

Nite all... catch ya later!

[emoji170] [emoji225]

Nutter

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$126 for Rainbow Fusion and Daisy Cutter...I’ll call that a successful round.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
MUST READ!!

Given the issues that we had, we are having to re-build all 500+ products and all of the posts. There will not be a way for us to keep up with the hourly posts thought out today.

So, with that being said, we are going to slightly modify the process:

Just after 4, we are going to post around 120+ new pieces right now on the website and give you a single link that will take you to the WYSIWYG page with all of them on it. It will be a bit of a free for all similar to how a few other vendors on here post their weekly sales.

For tomorrow we will do 2-3 large batch uploads with ~100+ corals that you can feast through! While this may not be what we had originally planned, we think this will still give everyone an opportunity to snag some great deals!

We are truly sorry for the delays and headaches of this sale. We are learning a lot about R2R, our new website format, and how much stress our employees can take before they start poking each other in the eyes with frags lol.

We promise that our next "Live-ish" Sale in January will be ironed out and ready to go before the start! Thank you for everyone who has participated so far and good luck for the rest of the weekend!

tankaholic

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MUST READ!!

Given the issues that we had, we are having to re-build all 500+ products and all of the posts. There will not be a way for us to keep up with the hourly posts thought out today.

So, with that being said, we are going to slightly modify the process:

Just after 4, we are going to post around 120+ new pieces right now on the website and give you a single link that will take you to the WYSIWYG page with all of them on it. It will be a bit of a free for all similar to how a few other vendors on here post their weekly sales.

For tomorrow we will do 2-3 large batch uploads with ~100+ corals that you can feast through! While this may not be what we had originally planned, we think this will still give everyone an opportunity to snag some great deals!

We are truly sorry for the delays and headaches of this sale. We are learning a lot about R2R, our new website format, and how much stress our employees can take before they start poking each other in the eyes with frags lol.

We promise that our next "Live-ish" Sale in January will be ironed out and ready to go before the start! Thank you for everyone who has participated so far and good luck for the rest of the weekend!
so on your site under wysiwys will be for this sale correct...and its 1st come first serve as well to right?

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
so on your site under wysiwys will be for this sale correct...and its 1st come first serve as well to right?

Yes, I will be posting a link here around 4:30 that will take you directly to the WYSIWYG section on our site. If you already know where it is, or have been viewing it during this sale, you will simply need to refresh the page once the coral is posted!

1stNoel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually like this format. 1) I was actually able to snag a few pieces, and 2) I don't need to keep hitting F5 for the next 24 hours. Win-win!!!

Now if you want save the aggravation of posting ALL those corals, I can stop by and take a few off ya. Just saying...

mcola78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JF HW keeps saying 1 available but when I add to cart it says not available. When I remove, still available? What does this mean?

GK3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
JF HW keeps saying 1 available but when I add to cart it says not available. When I remove, still available? What does this mean?

I saw this too. I think it’s Basically someone bought it but it’s taking their system time to catch up the inventory and either mark it as sold or take it down.

If you use the quick add to cart, it won’t catch 0 inventory until you checkout. Easiest way to avoid this is to go to the actual coral page and check stock before adding to cart.

As they stated, they’re learning the new website and this is just a snag they need to update.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

I saw this too. I think it’s Basically someone bought it but it’s taking their system time to catch up the inventory and either mark it as sold or take it down.

If you use the quick add to cart, it won’t catch 0 inventory until you checkout. Easiest way to avoid this is to go to the actual coral page and check stock before adding to cart.

As they stated, they’re learning the new website and this is just a snag they need to update.

The persons payment was taking a while to process. It should reflect the change in the next hour.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 161 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back