Top Shelf Aquatic's Eye-Candy Mega Thread Pic Heavy

TSA Hunch Punch
43768138245_22358d387a_c.jpg
 
TSA Hunch Punch looks to be a very hairy Acropora. You don't see too many super hairy Acro's like that.
 
TSA Hunch Punch looks to be a very hairy Acropora. You don't see too many super hairy Acro's like that.
They are extremely fuzzy
 
Need more pictures of your colonies. Cannot wait until the 12th so I get my star scream, hunch punch and the phantom milli. All I need is the hot shot. Need a colony picture of Spyro the dragon and day dream
 
Need more pictures of your colonies. Cannot wait until the 12th so I get my star scream, hunch punch and the phantom milli. All I need is the hot shot. Need a colony picture of Spyro the dragon and day dream
We can make this happen! Its been on the to-do list
 
Beautiful! Which piece is this?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new