Top Shelf Aquatic's Eye-Candy Mega Thread Pic Heavy

TSA Blooming Rose
45122554291_6f80311444_c.jpg
​
Awesome pic! I have a frag of this piece and when it came in I was blown away by the pink color. It's a really unique shade of pink. I'm also excited to see that it gets some blues and greens as a colony. Hope mine grows in quick:)
 
Awesome pic! I have a frag of this piece and when it came in I was blown away by the pink color. It's a really unique shade of pink. I'm also excited to see that it gets some blues and greens as a colony. Hope mine grows in quick:)
Thanks! One of favorites too
 
Topshelfaquatics has some of the best frags ive ever recieved,really great stuff there will order again from them very soon !!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new