Top Shelf Aquatic's Eye-Candy Mega Thread Pic Heavy

Eye-Candy Alert!!!!
47974579323_b575fac740_b.jpg


47974628946_a71b95292b_b.jpg


47974567717_90d8cc4f95_b.jpg
 
Please advise when you have bounce ausi gold torch. I’ve never seen $30,000 frag before, but I’m super pumped to.
LOL

Oh lord!!! How much I want !!! I’ll sell one of my kids !!! Ok I won’t but I’ll hide it from my wife and put it on a credit card
:D:D:D:D No need to sell one of the kids! We'll have frags late next month if the corals cooperate :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new