Top Shelf Aquatic's Eye-Candy Mega Thread Pic Heavy

Some Fruity Pebbles to start your Tuesday off the right way!

48833170658_7f2c062244_b.jpg
​
 
What’s this?

and keep on posting I appreciate the eye candy everyday
Thats an ORA Pearlberry :) One of the nicest OG corals out there.
We're def gonna try and keep up with the daily posts so everyone can see what the farm is pumping out :)
 
Thats an ORA Pearlberry :) One of the nicest OG corals out there.
We're def gonna try and keep up with the daily posts so everyone can see what the farm is pumping out :)
This is legit? I’m sure u have seen the threads about the fakes
 
This is legit? I’m sure u have seen the threads about the fakes
Well, if its not we're gonna have to talk to ORA haha We purchased it from them over five years ago
 
Is that the sour patch, or the GARF? I always have trouble telling them apart.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new