Top Shelf Aquatic's Eye-Candy Mega Thread Pic Heavy

Two very different acros! I'll post pics of both so you can check them out

TSA Stan Lee

49062312642_a555bf9738_b.jpg


TSA King Curaçao

49619440412_8eec1d3116_b.jpg
Love these!!!
 
I don’t see any TSA Blow Torch’s that your advertising here on your site
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new