Top Shelf Aquatic's Eye-Candy Mega Thread Pic Heavy

Who doesn't love a nice fuzzy milli!

50240260803_f126084b81_o.jpg
 
Just a little morning farm view

50267029458_1a79b331b4_o.jpg
Well we can confirm we now know what heaven looks like!! Good nit that rainbow of acro's is just phenomenal!!

What sort of Radion schedule are you running? Not sure if I've missed it or not haha
 
Well we can confirm we now know what heaven looks like!! Good nit that rainbow of acro's is just phenomenal!!

What sort of Radion schedule are you running? Not sure if I've missed it or not haha

Sorry we had missed your comment. Thank you for the kind words and you can actually download our Radion Schedule directly from our website. I will post the link for you here.

https://topshelfaquatics.com/top-shelf-aquatics-radion-schedule/
 
I am down in Florida this week and stopped by TSA and must say this has by far been one of the best stores I have ever been in! All the livestock looked super healthy! I was so utterly impressed! And I have been in a lot of stores! Even the wife who isn’t a fish junkie was asking pictures and checking everything out loved it!
 
I am down in Florida this week and stopped by TSA and must say this has by far been one of the best stores I have ever been in! All the livestock looked super healthy! I was so utterly impressed! And I have been in a lot of stores! Even the wife who isn’t a fish junkie was asking pictures and checking everything out loved it!
I live in Florida and anytime I’m on the road I stop by and grab some frags it’s a must on the to do list super nice crew and very informative
 
I am down in Florida this week and stopped by TSA and must say this has by far been one of the best stores I have ever been in! All the livestock looked super healthy! I was so utterly impressed! And I have been in a lot of stores! Even the wife who isn’t a fish junkie was asking pictures and checking everything out loved it!

Thank you we appreciate the kind words! Definitely happy you enjoyed your visit. Hope you get to visit us again soon!
 
Thank you we appreciate the kind words! Definitely happy you enjoyed your visit. Hope you get to visit us again soon!
I will be in the end of October going to Cali and my flight gets back at night so I’ll be getting a room and coral shopping the following morning yay me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new