Top Shelf Aquatic's Eye-Candy Mega Thread Pic Heavy

If I lived close to your store I would go broke! Lol The rock flower nems I bought from y’all are by far the prettiest in my collection.

Glad to hear you liked the Rock Flowers!! Hopefully you can visit us one day!
 
An unreleased little jem we are cooking up


50294681131_8e9d8a5164_o.jpg
 
Do you guys have any Rainbow Envy? And also, any colony shots of the Altered Carbon?
 
Do you guys have any Rainbow Envy? And also, any colony shots of the Altered Carbon?
That one has evaded us for a while it seems

Unfortunately no mother shots of the Altered Carbon but its def on the list of pics we have to get. We do however have a couple HOT new releases coming out on this sale
 
That one has evaded us for a while it seems

Unfortunately no mother shots of the Altered Carbon but its def on the list of pics we have to get. We do however have a couple HOT new releases coming out on this sale
That's unfortunate, I've been looking for a challenge and figured I'd throw my hat into the ring. Will there be any King Caracao in the sale?
 
That's unfortunate, I've been looking for a challenge and figured I'd throw my hat into the ring. Will there be any King Caracao in the sale?
Yes :)
And lots of the other high end tenuis from us.
TSA Stan Lee, TSA Bubbleyum, TSA Rosé, TSA Death Grimace, TSA Rockstar, TSA Sin City and last but certainly not least, TSA Starscream
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new