Top Shelf Aquatic's Eye-Candy Mega Thread Pic Heavy

Curious what your Alk, Ca, Mg levels run at?

These are our Water Conditions: 75-80° F; sg 1.025-1.026; pH 8.1-8.4, Ca 420-440 ppm, Alk 8-9.5 dKH, Mg 1300-1450, Nitrates <10ppm, Phosphates < .10ppm.
 
Little Shops of Horror


50806726918_a5833b181d_b.jpg
 
I just hope you have some TSA PDA and WWC Rainbow blastos available At Reefapolooza Orlando.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new