Top Shelf Aquatic's Eye-Candy Mega Thread Pic Heavy

This is way overdue but better late than never. I was in Florida before COVID (I Know) and TSA gave me tour of their awesome facility(new at the time) behind their store. They did not have to but the gentleman took the time to walk me through the farm.

I was blown away (I don’t say that lightly) by the health of the corals (especially acros). I was also super impressed with the time they took to walk me through, even though, I had said I was not there to buy(was on vacation traveling from NJ).

I have seen a few farms and I can say TSA has brought love, dedication, technique and professionalism to the hobby. I also see that they have made their prices reasonable.

great job overall. Please keep the pics coming.

sam
 
JF Fruity Pebbles Monti is just one of those classic must-haves!
51339740468_e60d256c4d_c.jpg
​
 
I can't wait until I can make a trip down to the Orlando area someday and see your store as well as WWC. Wowzer!!
I've been there once...they were great and gave me a tour of the grow tanks....awesome!
 
This is way overdue but better late than never. I was in Florida before COVID (I Know) and TSA gave me tour of their awesome facility(new at the time) behind their store. They did not have to but the gentleman took the time to walk me through the farm.

I was blown away (I don’t say that lightly) by the health of the corals (especially acros). I was also super impressed with the time they took to walk me through, even though, I had said I was not there to buy(was on vacation traveling from NJ).

I have seen a few farms and I can say TSA has brought love, dedication, technique and professionalism to the hobby. I also see that they have made their prices reasonable.

great job overall. Please keep the pics coming.
Better late than never is right! Thank you for stopping by, we're glad you enjoyed your visit and got the chance to have a little behind the scenes peek at our farm. Come back soon so you can see how much it has grown! ;Happy
 
Last edited:
Those look like great beginner pieces. Do you sell as a pack?
They are great beginner pieces! We can definitely put a custom pack together for anyone who is interested. Just send us a DM or email.
 
Last edited:
Today’s challenge today @TopShelfAquatics should you choose to accept it is to display your most insane acan.
That's a tough one.. we have a TON of crazy Acans right now. I'll let you decide ;)
51341959395_49f4c05a73_c.jpg
​
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new