- Joined
- May 14, 2018
- Messages
- 17,155
- Reaction score
- 39,227
- What state or country do you live in
- New Jersey
Waiting for my Taj Mahal…. Hook me up with a colony shot!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Waiting for my Taj Mahal…. Hook me up with a colony shot!
![]()
Any frags available for this? Would love to add it to my shipment o_OStunning Space Invader Pectinia Colony
![]()
Any frags available for this? Would love to add it to my shipment o_O
I’ll be on the look out!We are adding some frags to our site today!
I’ll be on the look out!
I’d love to get this as my mystery sps!!!! How about a colony shot???
![]()
What is the one on the lower left? Fruity Pebbles?